Vincotech flow90 power modules are the perfect match for book-sized inverters and 19-inch rack-mounted power supplies with a 90-degree angle between the heat sink and PCB.
Featuring pins arrayed at a 90-degree angle, flow90 0 modules are available as standard products with CON, PIM, and PACK configurations. This package is also a good choice for custom topologies for switched-mode power supplies, battery chargers and the like. There is no need for a flexible PCB, and flow90 modules make the most of the PCB to minimize the application footprint.
Modules with pre-applied phase-change material are available on demand.
- Height: 38 mm
- Width: 66 mm
- Depth: 21 mm
- Complies with DIN and IEC standards
- Topologies are easily customized
- Pre-applied phase-change material available on demand
- Space-saving housing enabling a 90-degree angle between the heat sink and PCB
- Accommodates standard heat sinks, so no costly L-shaped versions needed
- Easy clip-in mounting into the PCB
- Enables installation on the same side of the PCB as other through-hole components
- Can be wave-soldered along with the other components in one pass
- Perfect match for book-sized inverters and 19-inch rack-mounted power supplies