The flow 2 module consists of a copper baseplate that reduces thermal resistance and junction temperature to extend components' service life. The baseplate also allows to assemble different sizes of DCBs fitting for all considerable topologies. All modules are available with solder or Press-fit pins.
Like all flow modules, its pins may be positioned freely to shorten bond wires inside the module, thereby achieving low stray inductance and, ultimately, low voltage overshoot during turn-off.
- Height: 13 mm / 17 mm
- Lenght: 107 mm
- Width: 47 mm
- Several versions / mounting options:
- 13 or 17 mm housing height
- Screw assembly for solder and Press-fit pins
- High thermal conductivity and capacity
- Copper baseplate for improved Rth
- Robust housing
- PCM is available
- Convex pre-bent DCB for improved thermal connection