Remarkable mechanical strength, superior toughness, and high thermal conductivity make silicon nitride substrates the material of choice for power modules designed for ultra reliable products.
- High thermal conductivity (four times that of Al2O3)
- 50 % lower Rth for MiniSKiiP® (incl. thermal interface material)
- Physically robust enough for high-performance thermal interface material
- Phase-change with 3.4 W/mK to be used to expedite module assembly and handling
- Lower thermal expansion rates for improved load power cycling capability