Inrush Resistor Q791
The standard inrush resistor S30814-Q791-A in thick film technology is used as an inrush current limiter. The resistor is designed for charging a capacitor of 235 µF (2x470 µF serial) with up to 750 V, as used in 400 V~, 3-phase rectifier circuits.
- R = 100 Ω E(pulse) = 66 J
- Pcont = 4 W
- SIL / THT
- Thick film technology
- Motor drive
- Welding etc.
Features of the Vincotech TF technology
- Individual resistor values with accurate laser trimming
- Relative trimming and functional trimming
- Low inductive resistors
- High-voltage, companion dissipation and pulse companion capabilities
- Ultra low temperature coefficient
- High-density multi-layer available
- Best reliability