The new 12 mm flow E1/E2 packages for motion control applications go to augment an offering that already includes PIM (flowPIM E1/E2) and sixpack (flowPACK E1/E2) configurations for 600 V and 1200 V with extended power ranges up to 100 A. With these new power modules in a very compact design, featuring the latest IGBT4 and IGBT M7 chip technologies, your will enjoy enhanced efficiency, a greater supply chain security and even more options for building the best in high-performance inverters.
Vincotech Adds flow E1/E2 Product Family
- 12 mm low-inductive standard industrial package
- Pre-bent DCB for excellent thermal contact to heat sink
- Press-fit pins with stress-relive zone
- Optional Phase-change material
- 20% thermal performance (Rthj-s) improvement compared to competition for increased lifetime, higher power and reliability
- 30% higher power density with latest generation IGBT M7 chip technology
- Real multiple source down to chip level (IGBT4, IGBT M7) for enhanced supply chain security
- Easy assembly with pre-applied phase-change material and Press-ﬁt pinsSuperior thermal performance for longer lifetime, higher power and greater reliability
To learn more about the new about our flow E product family, please visit https://www.vincotech.com/flow-E1+E2/
flow E1 & flow E2 product range
Samples of the flow E1 and flow E2 are available through our usual channels.
To see the currently available products and select the best module for your application, visit: https://www.vincotech.com/product-search/
- Vincotech Adds flow E1/E2 Product Family – PDF, 275 KB