EXPAND YOUR POWER - CUT YOUR COST
Housed in a low-inductive package, this mixed neutral-point clamped module’s superior design comes with many benefits: Connections are optimized for three-level topologies simplifying the busbar design. The symmetrical layout of the VINcoMNPC X4 module serves to share current uniformly and distribute temperature evenly to extend component life. The outstanding power density and efficiency enables more compact designs.
- Low inductive high-power package
- Symmetrical layout for better current sharing
- New IGBT M7 with low VCEsat
- Extended output power and increased power density
- Available up to 800 A
- For inverter designs up to 250 kW
- Three-Level Mixed Voltage Neutral Point Clamped Topology (T-Type)
- Kelvin Emitter for improved switching performance
- Temperature sensor
- 33% higher power density compared to previous generation
- Low inductive – high power package enhances three-level topologies’ benefits and reduces design effort
- Fully symmetrical layouts for better current distribution and higher reliability
- Now available with phase-change thermal interface material
Samples of the VINcoMNPC X4 modules are available through our usual channels.