With the addition of the new MiniSKiiP®DUAL to our line of standard MiniSKiiP® power modules, a single platform now covers a very wide power range extending all the way up to 90 kW for 650 V and 1200 V applications.
These MiniSKiiP® half-bridge modules equipped with solder-free spring-contacts can now replace baseplate modules with screwed bus bar connections to drive down inverter package and manufacturing costs by as much as 15 %.
MiniSKiiP®DUAL's baseplate-less design uses Al2O3 DCB ceramic, a material with proven merits, to achieve superior thermal conductivity to the heat sink.
- Up to 15 % savings on system costs
- Scalable inverter design: 40 to 90 kW
- Reliable spring contact technology
- Integrated NTC temperature sensor
- Various types of pre-applied TIM available (silicone-free and silicone-based)