Smaller footprint, bigger engine room: Today’s applications in embedded drive systems demand more compact designs with greater power density. Featuring interleaved power factor correction, Vincotech’s new 600 V PIM+PFC family is engineered to satisfy that demand while improving efficiency and slashing systems costs.
Equipped with the latest generation chip technology, the new flowPIM 1 + PFC modules let you step up performance and deepen the integration in your designs. They also strike the best balance between cost and benefits to give you the biggest bang for your buck. Built to cover a wide power range up to 8 kW, these PIM-with-interleaved-PFC modules ship in the low-inductive industry-standard flow1 housing. All modules are also available with phase-change material.
Higher performance, deeper integration
- Latest generation 600 V IGBT drives down switching losses
- Interleaved PFC featuring 650 V high-speed chips dramatically improves thermal performance while cutting costs
- On-board capacitors and shunts streamline PCB design
- Integrated thermal sensor simplifies temperature measurement
- Various power module configurations for a wide range of system architectures
- PIM with two-leg/three-leg interleaved PFC circuit
- Wide current range up to 50 A
- High-speed 650V chips in the PFC for high switching frequencies
- Open emitter configuration for improved motor control
- flow 1 12mm housing
- Samples available now
- Series production slated for Q2 2019
- Product schematic see on the right
Samples of the new flowPIM 1+PFC family are available through our usual channels.