New 1200 V flowIPM 1B module is the perfect fit for three-phase, low-power embedded drive applications.
Complex systems for motion control require a lot more than just a reduction in size. Today's applications demand much greater reliability and performance shoehorned into a truly compact design. And the new 1200 V flowIPM 1B module
is the perfect fit for three-phase, low-power embedded drive applications.
IPM 1B product family is the go-to solution for mechanical environments where space is tight, for instance, in embedded motor drives for fans, pumps, washing machines and in small industrial motor drives with up to 2 kW output power.
- Output power at 1200 V input: up to 2 kW
- 3~ inverter, a rectifier and shunt resistors
- Integrated gate drivers with complete bootstrap circuit
- Ultra-low inductive design with integrated DC-capacitor
- 17 mm flow 1B housing (72 mm by 36 mm w x d)
- Press-fit pins optional