Basic module information
|Product line:||VINcoNPC X8|
|Product status:||Series production|
|Break down voltage:||1500 V|
|Nominal chip current rating:||800 A|
|Standard Packing Quantity:||4|
|Module datasheet:||PDF, 5 MB|
|Topology:||Three-level NPC (I-Type)|
- Neutral Point Clamped Topology (I-Type)
- Kelvin Emitter for improved switching performance
- Optional snubber diode for switching loss reduction with asymmetrical inductance feature
- Temperature sensor
|Chip technology (main switch):||IGBT M7|
- Easy paralleling
- Low turn-off losses
- Low collector emitter saturation voltage
- Positive temperature coefficient
- Short tail current
- Switching optimized for EMC
|Base isolation (e.g. ceramic):||Al2O3|
|Electrical interconnection:||Screw terminals|
|Module simulation data available:||On demand|
Housing related details
|Module housing:||VINco X8|
|Footprint:||242.5 mm x 129.2 mm|
- Easy paralleling
- Low inductive package
- Low inductive transient interface
- Optimal current sharing
- Optimized for three-level topologies
- M4 Low Inductive Interface
- M6 High Power Screw Contact
- No PCB hole damage to enable reuse
- Reliable cold welding connection to PCB
- Thermo-mechanical push-and-pull force relief
PDF, 2 MB
The handling instruction gives information during the design phase of the application and for usage in the production.
To ensure a proper long term stability and reliability of the power module in the application details about the PCB requirements, heat sinks and thermal interface material as well as instructions on the assembly process are shown.
PDF, 648 kB
The package data gives information about dimensions of the housing.
3D module outline (STEP)
STP, 12 MB
The 3D step file can be downloaded for the implementation into your CAD system.
Power module datasheet explanation
PDF, 4 MB
Explanation of measurement conditions and data sources used in Vincotech’s power module datasheets.
Product Qualification at Vincotech
PDF, 293 kB
Vincotech’s qualification tests follow the minimum requirements for the series release of power modules described in this document. These tests also apply for release and re-qualification of modified products.
UL (Underwriters laboratories)
Vincotech power modules are recognized by UL (Underwriters Laboratories). The UL Mark indicates that UL has tested representative samples of the product and found it to be compliant with the applicable standard or other requirements with respect to its potential risk of fire, electric shock and mechanical hazards.
PDF, 277 kB
All Vincotech standard power modules comply with the RoHS specification.