To reinforce our Engineering team in Bicske, we are seeking a Process Engineer (all genders).
The position is based in Europe (Bicske, Hungary) with occasional business travel
Vincotech is the go-to source for power modules that drive motion control, renewable energy, and power supply applications. We work hard to deliver off-the-shelf and made-to-order products to meet all our customers’ needs.
Fast and flexible is our motto. Everything we do gets done with the future in mind. This is where you come in.
Join us, a successful market leader and reliable partner, to help build a better tomorrow with sustainable technologies.
Let’s make an impact together.
Headquartered in Unterhaching near Munich, we also own and operate a plant in Bicske, Hungary, and maintain sales offices around the world. Our global team of 900 people welcomes you to Vincotech, a Mitsubishi Electric Corporation company.
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Install and develop manufacturing processes
- Increase productivity and find opportunities for automation in crucial areas
- Implement new & modified processes through detailed specifications and by choosing the best concepts
- Identifying critical process controls, preventive measures and accordingly execute verification procedures (8D, 5W, Ishikawa, SWOT)
- Define areas for quality improvements and coordinate changes (considering actual costs, yield, failure rates, KPI’s)
- Select machine suppliers with financial verification of ROI
- Drive implementation phase of the approved and launched projects
- Prepare and actualize work instructions and continuously teach technological regulations
- Prepare and update production related documentation in accordance with the supplier manual, internal guidelines,
and applicable standards
Your credentials are persuasive. You have:
- Bsc or Msc degree in Mechatronics, Electrical or Automation Engineering
- 3-5 year experience in similar position
- Solid technical experience in wire bonding, automation and robotics, AOI systems, dispensing
technologies, PLC’s and sensors
- Fluent English knowledge, both verbal and written (technical language knowledge is a must)
- Creativity & curiosity in systematic problem-solving
- Experience in cross-functional teamwork
Join us and take this opportunity to:
- Be part of a company, which is a key enabler of efficient and affordable energy use everywhere, which is one of the most important megatrends of our society and a necessity for generations to come
- Drive change and have a direct impact on future business and the future of Vincotech
- Be part of a motivating company culture where flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are realities rather than wishful thinking
- Find long-term career prospects, an attractive salary and very good benefits (base salary, cafeteria, yearly bonus, commuting allowance)
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Vincotech Hungária Kft.
Kossuth Lajos u. 59
Telefon: +36 22 567-290