To reinforce our Chinese sales team, we are seeking a home based (preferably east of China)
FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER (all genders) (POWER SEMICONDUCTOR MODULES)
Vincotech is the go-to source for power modules that drive motion control, renewable energy, and power supply applications. We work hard to deliver off -the-shelf and made-to-order products to meet all our customers’ needs.
Fast and flexible is our motto. Everything we do gets done with the future in mind. This is where you come in.
Join us, a successful market leader and reliable partner, to help build a better tomorrow with sustainable technologies. Let’s make an impact together.
Headquartered in Unterhaching near Munich, we also own and operate a plant in Bicske, Hungary, and maintain sales offices around the world. Our global team of 900 people welcomes you to Vincotech, a Mitsubishi Electric Corporation company.
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Lead the technical design-in process from first product presentation up to product approval
- Win designs with existing customers and new prospects
- Give on-site technical advice and service at the customers (e.g. thermal calculations, quality claims)
- Maintain and expand productive, professional relationships with technical key personnel in strategic accounts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with R&D (Bicske, Hungary), Product & Technical Marketing (Munich, Germany) and the local sales managers on new business opportunities
- Run weekly reports that summarize your activities and future week plans
Your credentials are persuasive. You:
- Have solid technical experience in power semiconductor electronics (0.5 kW … 250 kW) B2B industry with long sales cycles up to two years, preferably in the industrial power conversion market
- Have a BSCEE or at least five years of professional experience as Field Application Engineer or R&D Engineer
- Are experienced in working independently with third parties and customers
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills as well as fluent command of spoken and written English and German
- Are a reliable, open-minded and convincing person
- Have a highly self-motivated, organized and well-structured working style
Join us and take this opportunity to:
- Be a successful Field Application Engineer supporting our customers from the first technical question over the design-in and design-win until the end of the product life cycle
- Be part of a company, which is a key enabler of efficient and affordable energy use everywhere, which is one of the most important megatrends of our society and a necessity for generations to come
- Drive change and have a direct impact on future business and the future of Vincotech
- Be part of a motivating company culture where flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are realities rather than wishful thinking
- Find an attractive salary, very good benefits – all this can be part of your priority package at Vincotech
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Biberger Straße 93