To reinforce our R&D team in Bicske, we are seeking a Development Engineer – Product Platform (all genders)
The position is based in Europe (Bicske, Hungary and flexible option to home office), occasional business travel.
Vincotech is the go-to source for power modules that drive motion control, renewable energy, and power supply applications. We work hard to deliver off-the-shelf and made-to-order products to meet all our customers’ needs.
Fast and flexible is our motto. Everything we do gets done with the future in mind. This is where you come in.
Join us, a successful market leader and reliable partner, to help build a better tomorrow with sustainable technologies. Let’s make an impact together.
Headquartered in Unterhaching near Munich, we also own and operate a plant in Bicske, Hungary, and maintain sales offices around the world. Our global team of 900 people welcomes you to Vincotech, a Mitsubishi Electric Corporation company.
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Develop new product designs and modify existing products to meet customer expectations
- Develop product platforms and test plans for power modules
- Ensure the product is in line with state of the art manufacturing processes
- Ensure the products meet industry standards and top line customer requirements
- Prepare product documentation and test plan for product validation
- Cooperate with process development department to ensure high yield manufacturability of the product
- Qualify new platform components into existing products
- Maintain product platform component compatibility of new platform component designs
- Simulation of mechanical/thermal behavior of platforms
Your credentials are persuasive. You have:
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in injection molding
- 3+ years of experience in metal component design for stamping
- 5+ years of experience in SolidWorks/SoildEdge design and FEM modeling software
- Experience in gluing, soldering and welding technologies
- Expertise in semiconductor technology and the physics of failure of semiconductor devices
- The ability to effectively communicate and coordinate tasks with internal teams and external subcontractors
- Good team work in cross-functional teams
- Fluency in English (spoken, written)
- Degree in Mechatronic/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the field of semiconductor and power module technologies
Join us and take this opportunity to:
- Be part of a company, which is a key enabler of efficient and affordable energy use everywhere, which is one of the most important megatrends of our society and a necessity for generations to come
- Drive change and have a direct impact on future business and the future of Vincotech
- Be part of a motivating company culture where flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are realities rather than wishful thinking
- Find long-term career prospects, an attractive salary and very good benefits – all this can be part of your priority package at Vincotech
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Vincotech Hungária Kft.
Kossuth Lajos u. 59
Telefon: +36 22 567-290