You will support our Finance department in various exciting business challenges.
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Mechanical development of complex production supporting tools or equipment into clean room production area (fixtures, carriers, adapters, assembly stations…etc.)
- Knowledge of machining technologies and materials
- Feasibility study for each design, estimation of manufacturing costs and timing
- If necessary make finite element analysis to select the optimal design of different concepts
- Preparation of complete 2D documentation as required: drawings, part list, assembly & measuring instructions, etc.
- Coordinating and supporting the functional testing of new or modified tool implementation
- Organize meetings with key stakeholders and other departments which are involved in the project
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and internal workshop
- Continuous engineering support for production
Your credentials are persuasive. You have:
- University or College degree (Mechanical Engineer)
- 3-5 years technical experience is an advantage
- Proper usage & experience of CAD software (preference: Solid Edge)
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge, both verbal and written (technical language knowledge is a must)
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Proactive and self-employed personality
We walk the talk. We offer an opportunity for you to:
- Be part of a motivating company culture where flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are realities rather than
- Find long-term career prospects, an attractive salary, and very good benefits – all this can be part of your priority
package at Vincotech
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Vincotech Hungária Kft.
Kossuth Lajos u. 59
Phone: +36 22 567-290