To reinforce our Engineering team in Bicske, we are seeking a Test Engineer.
Vincotech is the go-to source for power modules that drive motion control, renewable energy, and power supply applications. We work hard to deliver off-the-shelf and made-to-order products to meet all our customers’ needs.
Fast and flexible is our motto. Everything we do gets done with the future in mind. This is where you come in.
Join us, a successful market leader and reliable partner, to help build a better tomorrow with sustainable technologies. Let’s make an impact together.
Headquartered in Unterhaching near Munich, we also own and operate a plant in Bicske, Hungary, and maintain sales offices around the world. Our global team of 900 people welcomes you to Vincotech, a Mitsubishi Electric Corporation company.
The position is based in Europe (Bicske, Hungary and flexible option to home office), occasional business travel.
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Make simulations required for preparing circuits, equipment and measurements according to the functional
- Select the most suitable solution, design circuit diagrams, select components, evaluate circuit board
construction, circuit design, measurement, evaluate measurement, document the completed work
- Review other plans and concepts based on professional experience, making proactive suggestions
- Active participation in interpreting, commenting, specifying higher-level requests to the group, breaking them down into feasible tasks and parts and submitting an alternative proposal if necessary
- Make technical/economic comparisons, examining own, external or standard solution options, making proposals
- Specify the required software, writing it or causing it to be written
- Prepare reports in case of measurement and analysis, write technical documentation and description of
use in case of equipment
- Test newly developed prototypes, new firmware/software versions, prepare test documentation, evaluating and documenting test results
- Design and develop tests and test environments, test process development, conduct and document measurements and experiments specified by customers
- Integrate new products into the existing test environment, support the development of a test strategy
- Give professional support of the production process
Your credentials are persuasive. You:
- Have degree in electrical engineering
- Have 3-5 years of professional experience
- Are proficient in English at professional and negotiation level
- Have up-to-date knowledge and use of electronic design and software development systems, measurement technology knowledge and experience, performance electronics experience and application knowledge
- Have problemsolving ability, teamwork ability, continuous professional development, openness and proactivity in following technical progress: Database knowledge, MS Office user level knowledge
Join us and take this opportunity to:
- Be part of a company, which is a key enabler of efficient and affordable energy use everywhere, which is one of the most important megatrends of our society and a necessity for generations to come
- Drive change and have a direct impact on future business and the future of Vincotech
- Be part of a motivating company culture where flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are realities rather than wishful thinking
- Find long-term career prospects, an attractive salary and very good benefits (base salary, cafeteria, yearly bonus)
Many interesting and varied tasks await you at Vincotech, where you will find a modern working environment, a long-term perspective, an attractive salary and very good benefits. We will be delighted to welcome you to our company with flat hierarchies as well as an open and team-minded culture. And you are sure to be delighted with our rich and rewarding professional development offering.
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Vincotech Hungária Kft.
Kossuth Lajos u. 59
Telefon: +36 22 567-290