- 职级: 专业人员
- 部门: 供应链物流
- 工作地点: 执行人员
Senior Tactical Buyer (all genders)
To reinforce our international sales team, we are seeking a Senior Tactical Buyer (all genders).
Vincotech is the go-to source for power modules that drive motion control, renewable energy, and power supply applications. We work hard to deliver off-the-shelf and made-to-order products to meet all our customers’ needs.
Fast and flexible is our motto. Everything we do gets done with the future in mind.
This is where you come in. Join us, a successful market leader and reliable partner, to help build a better tomorrow with sustainable technologies. Let’s make an impact together.
Headquartered in Unterhaching near Munich, we also own and operate a plant in Bicske, Hungary, and maintain sales offices around the world. Our global team of 700 people welcomes you to Vincotech, a Mitsubishi Electric Corporation company.
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Ensure the availability of the most critical (electronic, electro-mechanic, mechanic) purchased parts
- Be responsible for the material shortage escalations and participate in task force activities
- Proactively work with the suppliers to ensure on-time deliveries
- Prepare and lead meetings and calls with suppliers
- Manage relationships with stakeholders such as external suppliers and internal departments
- Issue and follow-up on orders and consignments
- Track main KPIs, prepare short/mid/long term actions in order to achieve goals
- Support the daily work of the Procurement Team
- Continuously work on the improvement of the procurement related processes and systems
- Create analyses and reports
- Carry out inventory management
Your credentials are persuasive. You:
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills in English, both verbal and written
- Are a good and flexible team player with high stress tolerance
- Have high-level knowledge of MS Excel; SAP knowledge is a plus
- Have min 5 years of professional experience in a purchasing role (or similar) in a multinational manufacturing company
- Have a relevant university or college degree
Join us and take this opportunity to:
- Be part of a company, which is a key enabler of efficient and affordable energy use everywhere, which is one of the most important megatrends of our society and a necessity for generations to come
- Drive change and have a direct impact on future business and the future of Vincotech
- Be part of a motivating company culture where flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are realities rather than wishful thinking
- Find long-term career prospects, an attractive salary and very good benefits – all this can be part of your priority package at Vincotech
Many interesting and varied tasks await you at Vincotech, where you will find a modern working environment, a long-term perspective, an attractive salary and very good benefits. We will be delighted to welcome you to our company with flat hierarchies as well as an open and team-minded culture. And you are sure to be delighted with our rich and rewarding professional development offering.
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
- Senior Tactical Buyer (all genders) – PDF, 111 kB
Vincotech Hungária Kft.
Kossuth Lajos u. 59
2060 Bicske | Magyarország
Telefon: +36 22 567-290