You are a seasoned expert in electronics or semiconductors purchasing? We need your skills!
To reinforce our global Strategic Procurement team, we are seeking a (Senior) Category Manager Semiconductors (all genders).
Vincotech is the go-to source for power modules that drive motion control, renewable energy, and power supply applications. We work hard to deliver off-the-shelf and made-to-order products to meet all our customers’ needs.
Fast and flexible is our motto. Everything we do gets done with the future in mind.
This is where you come in. Join us, a successful market leader and reliable partner, to help build a better tomorrow with sustainable technologies. Let’s make an impact together.
Headquartered in Unterhaching near Munich, we also own and operate a plant in Bicske, Hungary, and maintain sales offices around the world. Our global team of 700 people welcomes you to Vincotech, a Mitsubishi Electric Corporation company.
We offer you a hybrid working model!
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Lead the procurement categories of power semiconductors (IGBTs, MOSFETs, Diodes; Silicon, SiC, GaN) needed for power electronics
- Manage suppliers and relationships strategically, and establish reliable and trustful long-term partnerships with key players to jointly create value
- Lead the creation of impactful sourcing strategies, considering cost, time-to-market, quality & innovation, and implement them together with Vincotech’s cross-functional teams
- Analyze markets and trends, risks and opportunities, and identify potential new sources that fi t our requirements
- Conduct price and performance analyses for benchmarking and negotiations
- Negotiate prices and other terms with vendors and turn them into contracts
- Be a partner to Product Managers and R&D, helping to defi ne the right products and shape the future of our business
Your credentials are persuasive. You:
- Have a university degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Have 5+ years B2B purchasing or supply chain experience in electronics or semiconductors; also Juniors with first experience are welcome
- Are experienced working in or directly doing business with an integrated semiconductor device manufacturer
- Have a good knowledge of semiconductor devices, manufacturing and costing is a strong plus
- Have solid expertise in purchasing practices, techniques and strategies
- Have a hands-on mindset
- Have the willingness to travel
- Are an action-minded problem-solver
- Are fluent in English and German
Join us and take this opportunity to:
- Be part of a company, which is a key enabler of efficient and affordable energy use everywhere, which is one of the most important megatrends of our society and a necessity for generations to come
- Drive change and have a direct impact on future business and the future of Vincotech
- Get in the driver‘s seat to strategically procure the latest technologies that will drive the success of our company
- Receive the support to grow in this role of a Category Manager and beyond
- Be part of a motivating company culture where flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are realities rather than wishful thinking
- Find long-term career prospects, an attractive salary and very good benefits – all this can be part of your priority package at Vincotech
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Biberger Straße 93