To reinforce the international team at our headquarters in Unterhaching near Munich, Germany, we are seeking a Customer Service Specialist (all genders)
Vincotech is the go-to source for power modules that drive motion control, renewable energy, and power supply applications. We work hard to deliver off-the-shelf and made-to-order products to meet all our customers’ needs.
Fast and flexible is our motto. Everything we do gets done with the future in mind. This is where you come in.
Join us, a successful market leader and reliable partner, to help build a better tomorrow with sustainable technologies. Let’s make an impact together.
Headquartered in Unterhaching near Munich, we also own and operate a plant in Bicske, Hungary, and maintain sales offices around the world. Our global team of 900 people welcomes you to Vincotech, a Mitsubishi Electric Corporation company.
We offer you a hybrid working model and are open for part-time employment.
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- After a phase of orientation and training, be the main point of contact for our customers and sales force for all
matters related to processing, monitoring and adjusting various types of customer requests (Demand entry,
pull-in, push-out, cancellations)
- Among other tasks, gather all information necessary to enter customer orders and to ensure they are processed
- Monitor confirmed schedules in close collaboration with Production Planning, Logistics and Shipping at our plant in Hungary
- Align all kind of interests of our customers with internal departments and handle escalations and bottlenecks inclose cooperation with Production Planning, Sales, Purchasing and Management
- Be responsible for processing and monitoring customer demand allocation in our ERP system
- Take full liability of customer master data maintenance in our ERP system for assigned accounts
- Be in charge of sales price validation in close collaboration with Sales and Product-Marketing teams
- Be able to handle customer credit notes and debit notes
- Play an active role in coordinating after-sales quality complaints and organizing return shipments (RMA) to our
production site as well as invoicing development charges to our customers
- Be entrusted to report on open sales orders (backlog) and billings / deliveries
- Be able to drive improvement and efficiency processes within cross functional teams
Your credentials are persuasive. You:
- Have earned formal qualifications in business through an apprenticeship or traineeship and have ideally completed advanced professional training, for instance, a Business Administration training program
- Have enriched this fundamental skill-set with some initial professional experience in B2B Inside-Sales or Customer Service with a multinational organization, preferably in the electronic semiconductor market industry
- Are quick to understand business processes and have a basic grasp on bookkeeping
- Are skilled in the use of MS Office and SAP R/3 SD
- Have a fluent command of spoken and written English as well as German
- Have the poise necessary to remain always calm and focused in high-pressure situations and you are open minded
Join us and take this opportunity to:
- Be part of a company, which is a key enabler of efficient and affordable energy use everywhere, which is one of the most important megatrends of our society and a necessity for generations to come
- Experience a motivating company culture where flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are realities rather than wishful thinking
- Work in an agile and flexible Customer Service team and be an important interface for our valued customers
- Find long-term career prospects, an attractive salary and very good benefits – all this can be part of your priority package at Vincotech
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Biberger Straße 93