Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Mechanical development of complex production supporting tools or equipment into clean room production area (fixtures, carriers, adapters, assembly stations…etc.)
- Knowledge of machining technologies and materials
- Feasibility study for each design, estimation of manufacturing costs and timing
- If necessary make finite element analysis to select the optimal design of different concepts
- Preparation of complete 2D documentation as required: drawings, part list, assembly & measuring instructions, etc.
- Coordinating and supporting the functional testing of new or modified tool implementation
- Organize meetings with key stakeholders and other departments which are involved in the project
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and internal workshop
- Continuous engineering support for production
Your credentials are persuasive. You have:
- Mechanical engineer (college or university)
- 3-5 years technical experience is an advantage
- Proactive and self-employed personality
- Proper usage & experience of CAD software (preference: Solid Edge)
- Good English skills, both conversational and technical
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
Many interesting and varied tasks await you at Vincotech, where you will find a modern working environment, a long-term perspective, an attractive salary and very good benefits. We will be delighted to welcome you to our company with flat hierarchies as well as an open and team-minded culture. And you are sure to be delighted with our rich and rewarding professional development offering.
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Contact & Application
Vincotech Hungária Kft.
Kossuth Lajos u. 59
Phone: +36 22 567-290