Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Take overall responsibility for power module characterization and verification in product development
- Develop strategic plan for electrical characterization
- Develop and maintain measurement systems (HW/SW), managing development lab and staff
- Cooperate closely with the marketing staff and customers
- Present technical initiatives at senior management level
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Review professional publications
- Establish personal networks
- Benchmark state-of-the-art practices
- Participate in professional societies
Your credentials are persuasive. You have:
- Electrical Engineer degree
- At least 5-year-experience in electronic design / electrical testing
- At least 5-year-experience in managing a team
- Fluent command of spoken and written English and Hungarian
- Strong people management skills
- Innovative thinking that can bring the R&D activities to a higher level
- Proven track record at professional renewal and creative initiatives
- Evidence of your result oriented mindset
- Several development projects successfully completed with involvement of other professionals
- Preferably, experience in power electronics
- Passion to technical sciences
- Customer-centric mindset and behavior
Many interesting and varied tasks await you at Vincotech, where you will find a modern working environment, a long-term perspective, an attractive salary and very good benefits. We will be delighted to welcome you to our company with flat hierarchies as well as an open and team-minded culture. And you are sure to be delighted with our rich and rewarding professional development offering.
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Contact & Application
Vincotech Hungária Kft.
Kossuth Lajos utca 59.
Telefon: +36 22 567 230