Are you a seasoned expert at orchestrating all tasks centered on offices and facilities?
We need your skills! Juniors are also welcome.
To reinforce the international team at our headquarters in Unterhaching near Munich, Germany, we are seeking an Office & Facility Manager (all genders)
Vincotech is the go-to source for power modules that drive motion control, renewable energy, and power supply applications. We work hard to deliver off-the-shelf and made-to-order products to meet all our customers’ needs.
Fast and flexible is our motto. Everything we do gets done with the future in mind. This is where you come in.
Join us, a successful market leader and reliable partner, to help build a better tomorrow with sustainable technologies. Let’s make an impact together.
Headquartered in Unterhaching near Munich, we also own and operate a plant in Bicske, Hungary, and maintain sales offices around the world. Our global team of 900 people welcomes you to Vincotech, a Mitsubishi Electric Corporation company.
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Handle various administrative tasks to keep our offices and assets operating smoothly
- Coordinate and interact across functions with all relevant departments
- Focus on supporting and administering our premises site and fleet, manage our service providers, and review and negotiate contracts
- Entrusted with management and support of our Unterhaching offices, you will be tasked to:
- Liaise with our landlord
- Select and coordinate our service providers
- Select equipment and coordinate the maintenance of all office supplies and services
- Supervise all office- and facility-related works
- Purchase expendable materials
- Be responsible for occupational health and safety
- Monitor and enforce fire prevention regulations
- Serve as the first point of contact for first aid-, health- and safety-related issues
- Manage the fleet of company cars
Your credentials are persuasive. You:
- Have business administration qualifications or are a career changer, e.g. from the hospitality industry, preferably with several years’ experience in office and/or facility management
- Are well-versed in technical matters
- Can work independently with a service-minded outlook and a strong sense of responsibility
- Possess excellent organizational and professional communication skills
- Are experienced with SAP and in financial matters
- Have a firm grasp of German, English and MS-Office
Join us and take this opportunity to:
- Be part of a company that is a key enabler of efficient and affordable energy use everywhere, which is one of the most important megatrends of our society and a necessity for generations to come
- Experience a motivating company culture where flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are realities rather than wishful thinking
- Find long-term career prospects, an attractive salary and very good benefits – all this can be part of your priority package at Vincotech
Many interesting and varied tasks await you at Vincotech, where you will find a modern working environment, a long-term perspective, an attractive salary and very good benefits. We will be delighted to welcome you to our company with flat hierarchies as well as an open and team-minded culture. And you are sure to be delighted with our rich and rewarding professional development offering.
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Contact & Application
Biberger Straße 93