You are a seasoned expert in B2B Marketing Communications? We need your skills!
To reinforce our Marketing Communications team, we are seeking a MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (all genders).
Vincotech is the go-to source for power modules that drive motion control, renewable energy, and power supply applications. We work hard to deliver off-the-shelf and made-to-order products to meet all our customers’ needs.
Fast and flexible is our motto. Everything we do gets done with the future in mind. This is where you come in.
Join us, a successful market leader and reliable partner, to help build a better tomorrow with sustainable technologies. Let’s make an impact together.
Headquartered in Unterhaching near Munich, we also own and operate a plant in Bicske, Hungary, and maintain sales offices around the world. Our global team of 900 people welcomes you to Vincotech, a Mitsubishi Electric Corporation company.
We offer you a hybrid working model!
Vincotech is a product company. Within the MarCom Team you are responsible for all marketing communication
activities of Vincotech, including the global marketing strategy. You will report directly to our VP Sales &
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Develop and oversee the global marketing strategy and create marketing plans that support further market share gain
- Identify and exploit the potential of digital marketing and marketing automation
- Drive content marketing and demand generation activities
- Plan and coordinate trade shows and internal company events
- Take the lead on cross-functional marketing communication projects, e.g. website updates, social media, employer branding and the like
- Foster strong brand and corporate identities
- Maintain a state-of-the art online presence
- Develop and establish effective and conclusive KPIs
- Select and manage external service providers
- Create presentations for stakeholders
- Draft the MarCom budget and conduct continuous cost controlling
- Coordinate the PR activities of the company
Your credentials are persuasive. You:
- Have a Master or Bachelor in Marketing and/or Communications with 5+ years of MarCom experience in the electronics B2B industry
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing
- Are a talented professional in website administration
- Are experienced in running cross-functional projects with internal and external partners
- Have excellent project and time management skills
- Are a proficient presenter with strong layout, design and professional printing/publishing skills
- Are a confident communicator with a gift for pitching concepts verbally
- Work self-motivated with a positive and professional approach
- Are a hands-on, can-do mindset personality with a wide-ranging creativity
- Are fluent in English and German
Join us and take this opportunity to:
- Be part of a company that is a key enabler of efficient and affordable energy use everywhere, one of the most important megatrends of our society and a necessity for generations to come
- Be a successful MarCom Manager who works on a broad variety of exciting marketing projects in a highly customer-centric environment
- Be part of a motivating company culture where flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are realities rather than wishful thinking
Many interesting and varied tasks await you at Vincotech, where you will find a modern working environment, a long-term perspective, an attractive salary and very good benefits. We will be delighted to welcome you to our company with flat hierarchies as well as an open and team-minded culture. And you are sure to be delighted with our rich and rewarding professional development offering.
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Contact & Application
Biberger Straße 93