- Level: Manager
- Department: Supply Chain and Logistics
- Location: Germany
Director Strategic Procurement (all genders)
We need you! Get in touch if you are a good fit.
Are you a seasoned leader in electronics or semiconductor purchasing? We need your skills! To lead our global Strategic Procurement Team, we are seeking a Director Strategic Procurement (all genders).
Vincotech is the go-to source for power modules that drive motion control, renewable energy, and power supply applications. We work hard to deliver off-the-shelf and made-to-order products to meet all our customers’ needs.
Fast and flexible is our motto. Everything we do gets done with the future in mind. This is where you come in. Join us, a successful market leader and reliable partner, to help build a better tomorrow with sustainable technologies. Let’s make an impact together.
Headquartered in Unterhaching near Munich, we also own and operate a plant in Bicske, Hungary, and maintain sales offices around the world. Our global team of 800 people welcomes you to Vincotech, a Mitsubishi Electric Corporation company.
We offer you a hybrid working model!
As Director Strategic Procurement you will be responsible for leading the international Strategic Procurement Team and our global supply chain.
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Take charge of strategic procurement, assuming full responsibility for direct materials, indirect materials,
CAPEX, services and for raw material inventory
- Analyze markets, trends, risks and opportunities, and identify potential new sources that fit our requirements
- Respond quickly to changing supply requirements and influencing factors
- Lead the creation of impactful sourcing strategies that take into account costs, time to market, quality and innovation
- Collaborate with Vincotech’s cross-functional teams to put sourcing strategies into action
- Manage suppliers and relationships strategically, establishing and maintaining trusted long-term partnerships with key players
- Keep Vincotech competitive by cutting costs and boosting efficiency
- Manage vendor negotiations and supplier contracts, including pricing and all other relevant terms
- Analyze prices and performance to benchmark and negotiate
- Help continuously improve VIN processes by setting and updating standards
- Achieve budget goals
- Ensure compliance with the internal approval policy and the VIN code of conduct in your area of responsibility
- Lead the global procurement team with inspiring and performance-driven management by
- Selecting the people best suited to your team to maximize talent density
- Practicing responsible empowerment and driving the development of each individual and the team
- Executing the company strategy in your area of responsibility
- Defining the departmental roadmap and tracking strategic projects
- Handling annual resource planning
Your credentials are persuasive. You have:
- A degree in business administration/ sourcing, industrial engineering, or the like
- Five or more years’ experience leading a B2B power electronics/semiconductor procurement team or department
- Developed and implemented a sourcing strategy and productivity gains
- Profound experience building and developing an international team of professionals
- Excellent knowledge of at least one ERP system, preferably SAP
- Proficiency with analytics tools such as Power BI and MS Excel
- Fluency in German and English
- The capabilities of a strong analytical and strategic thinker and an action-minded problem solver
- A hands-on style of leadership
- Very good communication skills and the ability to do business in varying cultural settings – that is, Europe, China, Japan, and the USA
- Excellent negotiation skills at all levels
- A positive attitude and an organized, well structured approach
Join us and take this opportunity to:
- Be part of a company that is a key enabler of efficient and affordable energy use everywhere, which is one of
the most important megatrends of our society and a necessity for generations to come
- Drive change and have a direct impact on business and the future of Vincotech
- Get in the driver‘s seat to strategically procure the latest technologies that are the engine of our company’s success
- Enjoy the support you need to grow into this role of a Director Strategic Procurement – and beyond
Many interesting and varied tasks await you at Vincotech, where you will find a modern working environment, a longterm
perspective, an attractive salary, very good benefits and a company car. We will be delighted to welcome you to
our company with flat hierarchies as well as an open and team-minded culture. And you are sure to be delighted
with our rich and rewarding professional development offering.
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
- Director Strategic Procurement (all genders) – PDF, 87 kB
Contact & Application
Biberger Straße 93