To lead our team of highly skilled professionals in Product Marketing, Technical Marketing and Product Management, we are seeking a
DIRECTOR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT (all genders)
Vincotech is the go-to source for power modules that drive motion control, renewable energy, and power supply applications. We work hard to deliver off -the-shelf and made-to-order products to meet all our customers’ needs.
Fast and flexible is our motto. Everything we do gets done with the future in mind. This is where you come in.
Join us, a successful market leader and reliable partner, to help build a better tomorrow with sustainable technologies. Let’s make an impact together.
Headquartered in Unterhaching near Munich, we also own and operate a plant in Bicske, Hungary, and maintain sales offices around the world. Our global team of 900 people welcomes you to Vincotech, a Mitsubishi Electric Corporation company.
We offer you a hybrid working model!
Vincotech is a product company. As such, the Director Product Management is a key position that leads a team of highly skilled professionals and drives the organization forward as part of our Extended Senior Leadership Team. You will be responsible for all product and technical marketing activities of Vincotech, including product strategy, product roadmap, product promotion, product commercialization and product life cycle management. You will report directly to our VP Sales & Marketing.
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- Lead our excellent team of specialists in Product / Technical Marketing and Product Management in an inspiring and performance-driven way by:
- Being passionate about the development of each individual and the team through responsible empowerment
- Selecting the people best-suited for the team to continuously increase talent density
- Driving the roll-out of the company strategy in this area of responsibility
- Cooperate and coordinate with all other business functions, in particular with our sales, R&D, operations, quality managers, and engineers
- Analyze our markets and identify market trends and opportunities
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap
- Organize and manage:
- The portfolio and product lifecycle
- Product cost analyses and calculations, pricing and cost-out initiatives
- The coordination of customer-specific product developments
- The support for design-in activities
- Responses to business and technical inquiries
- Define the department’s roadmap and track strategic projects
The Director Product Management will have high customer exposure and needs to be able to understand customers’ needs and moderate product developments in order to build sustainable and trusted relationships with stakeholders. The role has a central coordination function and requires excellent collaboration and communications skills. We are looking for a strong influencer with outstanding problem-solving skills as well as exceptional leadership capabilities.
Your credentials are persuasive. You:
- Have a university degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Have 5+ years B2B industrial electronics experience in product marketing and product management
- Have proven long-term experience in building, developing and managing a team of highly skill professionals
- Have proficiency in the development and/or application of power modules, power electronics products (but this is not an exclusion criteria); experience with related components is beneficial
- Have a strong technical and commercial understanding of industrial electronics solutions; power electronics and power semiconductors know-how is beneficial
- Have very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Are fluent in English; German is a plus
- Are a strong strategic thinker as well as an action-minded problem-solver
- Have a customer-centric mindset and demeanor
- Have excellent presentation skills
Join us and take this opportunity to:
- Be part of a company that is a key enabler of efficient and affordable energy use everywhere, one of the most important megatrends of our society and a necessity for generations to come
- As part of our extended leadership team, you will drive change and have a direct impact on future business and the future of Vincotech
- Be part of a motivating company culture where flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are realities rather than wishful thinking
Many interesting and varied tasks await you at Vincotech, where you will find a modern working environment, a longterm perspective, an attractive salary and very good benefits. We will be delighted to welcome you to our company with flat hierarchies as well as an open and team-minded culture. And you are sure to be delighted with our rich and rewarding professional development offering.
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Contact & Application
Biberger Straße 93