To reinforce our Customer Service team based near the southern edge of Munich.
We offer you a hybrid working model and are open for part-time employment.
Your skills are in demand. We need you to:
- After an intensive phase of orientation and training for this position of great responsibility, you will be the authoritative point of contact for our customers and sales forces for all matters related to customer order proccessing
- Among other tasks, you will gather all information necessary to fill a variety of customer orders and ensure they are processed professionally
- You will confirm and meticulously monitor delivery dates in close collaboration with production scheduling, logistics and dispatching staff at our plant in Hungary
- You are able to handle credit memos, debit notes, invoices and NRE charges and you will play an active role in coordinating return shipments and after-sales quality complaints
- You can be entrusted to report on sales, backlog and deliveries and analyze incoming customer forecasts
Your credentials are persuasive. You have:
- You have earned formal qualifications in business by way of an apprenticeship or traineeship and have ideally completed advanced professional training, for instance, a Business Administration training program
- You have enriched this fundamental skill-set with some initial professional experience in Inside-Sales or Customer Service with a multinational organization, preferably in the electronic semiconductor market industry.
- You are quick to understand business processes and have a basic grasp on bookkeeping
- You are skilled in the use of MS Office and SAP R/3 SD
- You have a fluent command of spoken and written English as well as German
- You have the poise necessary to remain always calm and focused in high-pressure situations
We walk the talk. We offer an opportunity for you to:
- Vincotech is a key enabler of efficient and affordable energy use everywhere, which is one of the most important megatrends of our society and a necessity for generations to come
- Be part of a motivating company culture where flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are realities rather than wishful thinking
- Work in an agile and flexible Customer Service team and be an important interface for our valued customers
- Find long-term career prospects, an attractive salary and very good benefits – all this can be part of your priority package at Vincotech
We welcome your application and look forward to discussing how Vincotech can become your next career choice.
Contact & Application
Biberger Straße 93
Phone: +49 89 878 067-222