Simulation Software for Power Modules
Vincotech ISE2 - The Integrated Simulation Environment
The Vincotech ISE2 is an integrated simulation and selection environment
for power and solar modules. The program contains updated versions of the
previously introduced applications flowSIM and flowSEL and new applications
such as flowSOL and flowMIS.
- flowSOL is a simulation tool of the solar inverter and UPS modules. The
program is based on the flowSIM therefore its behavior is very similar to
flowSIM. It includes single- and 3-phase transformer-less and
transformer-based versions as well as reactive power capability.
- flowSIM is a software for interactive calculation of power dissipations and temperatures using Vincotech power modules.
It helps you to select the right devices for your application. Its power loss
and device temperature calculations are based on fully measured
- flowSEL is a tool that helps you choose the right driver stage for your
application. Using the generated curves as sources, you can obtain
information about current, power and temperature conditions for your
- flowMIS is a tool that simulates the power and temperature characteristics
of power modules excited with a given mission profile.
- flowTHERM is a tool that simulates the power and temperature
characteristics of power modules and shows the coupled thermal
distribution of the main components inside the module in a thermographic
image and comparative charts.
Please note: since the ISE2 software will update itself automatically, you won't have to come back here to check for updated versions.
For technical questions about our Vincotech simulation tools, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org