Simulation Software for Power Modules
VincotechISE - The Integrated Simulation Environment
VincotechISE is an integrated simulation and selection environment for power modules. It contains updated versions of the legacy tools flowSIM, flowSOL and flowSEL.
Two other tools, flowMIS and the new thermal simulator flowTHERM, are available; calculations can be provided on special request. All power loss and temperature calculations are based on real measurements taken of each module.
- flowSOL is a simulation tool for solar power modules and similar applications. It features a parameter setup and function blocks tailored to this purpose and covers single-phase and three-phase power modules for transformer-less and transformer-based topologies.
- flowSIM calculates Vincotech power modules for industrial drive applications. Its GUI looks much like that of the flowSOL tool, but is geared towards industrial drives. This revamped user interface affords you in-depth
insight into how parameter adjustments affect losses, temperatures and efficiency.
- flowSEL is a power module selector designed to help you find the solution best suited to your industrial drive application. Entering all the key application parameters is an exercise in convenience with its interactive schematic.
- flowMIS simulates power modules‘ power and temperature characteristics based on an adjustable mission profile. Calculation data is available on request only.
- flowTHERM gives you, as its name suggests, an inside look into the module to analyze thermal behavior. A thermal image of the power module’s DCB provides detailed information on temperatures and thermal
distribution. This data is available on request only.
Please note: since the ISE software will update itself automatically, you won't have to come back here to check for updated versions.
VincotechISE Instruction Video
Interactive instruction on how to use the VincotechISE simulation environment.
For technical questions about our Vincotech simulation tools, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org